Major Projects Brian Baker Instrumentation Services Limited has been involved with include:
- Commission Queensland Nickel’s Nickel Refinery in Townsville, a joint venture with P&A Energy. Contract worth $2 million
- Recommission Methanex’s Methanol Train 2 and services at the Motunui site. Contract worth $10 million
- Supply Instrument and Electrical technicians, Planners Schedulers and all ancillary trades
2009 – 2014
- Methanex and Fonterra Maintenance
- General Electrical services
- Control systems services.
- Pipe line Easement management and custody metering maintenance.
- Long term Gas and liquid fiscal metering maintenance contracts covering 25 sites across Taranaki for Todd energy Greymouth petroleum Origin Westside and Methanex
- Faull Rd Hi CO2 metering upgrade Project
- Mamaku Rd GC and metering upgrade project.
- Todd Energy LPG metering commissioning.
- Faull Road Mixing Station instrument upgrade and electrical inspection repair and certification
- Methanex Methanol Plant 1 upgrade planning
- Port and Omata Tank Farm site assessments and Hazardous Area certification
- Port and Omata Upgrade 3 mill
- Methanol Plant 1 Restart worth $3 mill 40K man/Hr
- W/V Methanex restart $2 mill
- Balance 2012 Shutdown
- Methanol 2 Shutdown services for all instrumentation Control valve O/H electrical inspections SSDS function testing and supervision. Greymouth Petroleum – Preventative maintenance procedures for Kowhai
- production station
- Omata 1 Site Electrical and Instrument restoration project
- Port MX faculty Site Electrical and Instrument restoration project
- MX Port Control Room extension
- NKTT Ship loading upgrade and multiple Hima PLC replacements.
- Port Tank Farm Bund upgrade and Tank inspections management
- Methanex Methanol 1 shutdown
- 20000 man/hrs services for all instrumentation, Control Valve O/H, electrical inspections, SSDS function testing and supervision.